- Manage the settings available in your app. You can enable, disable and edit features such as the Coupon Zone, Shortcuts, and Call Customer Support.
- Before adding coupons to your Coupon Zone, you must create customer-only coupons in [Cafe24 admin>Promotions>Coupons].
- ⚠️ Disabled features will not be displayed in the in-app settings page.
- Configure the menus in the in-app settings page.
- Use the Coupon Zone feature to share discounts and other benefits especially made for app users.
- Add coupons that you wish to offer to app users in the Coupon Zone.
- Coupons with an expiration date: Coupons will disappear from the Coupon Zone after the expiration date.
- Coupons with a validity start date: Coupons will only appear in the Coupon Zone once their valid period has started.
- Once the pop-up window appears, Select the coupons that you wish to add to the Coupon Zone and click on [OK].
- Link your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and use them as promotional channels.
Call Customer Support
- The social media account shortcuts you add will redirect users to their mobile device’s default web browser.
- Make sure you enter the correct information. The phone call will start as soon as an app user taps on this menu.
Example of in-app settings
- Allow users to check the current version they are using and latest version of your app. They can update to the latest version by clicking on [Update].