- If you select [Yes], your products will become visible in search engines such as Google.
Browser title: Title
- It may take up to 2 to 3 weeks on average to see the results of SEO depending on the search engine's crawl frequency.
- Title is the text that appears displayed at the top of the web browser and as the title of the web page in search engines' search results.
Meta tag 1: Author
- Title should be concise, yet descriptive enough to provide a brief overview of your web page.
Meta tag 2: Description
- Author of the website or web page can be displayed.
Meta tag 3: Keywords
- This tag is a brief description of your website shown in the results section of search engines. It should be a short paragraph, containing 12 sentences at most.
Alt text for product image
- Enter the keywords related to your website or search terms that would be most frequently used to search for your website.
- Since images cannot be displayed on a search engine's search results page, alt text should be inserted in image tags to provide a description of the image you wish to show.
- Alt text will be applied to product images displayed on the store's home page, product category page, product details page and product search page.