Text replacement for price VAT
- When set as [Enable], the VAT information will be shown on the right to the price.
- Make sure the text matches the settings in [My Store>Store setup>General settings>VAT display].
- You can enter up to 100 characters including the variables listed below. And you may also include special characters. Quotation marks and HTML tags will be removed when you save the text.
- [:VAT_INCLUDED_PRICE:] Price with VAT included
- [:VAT_EXCLUDED_PRICE:] Price with VAT excluded
When [Strikethrough the MSRP] is enabled
- [:VAT:] VAT for price (VAT= tax amount)
- The text you have entered will be shown on the right to the price.
- When you enter [:POINT:] in [Field name (text)], the settings from the following page will be displayed.
- [My Store>Store setup>Points>Name]